You want caramel? You want fudge? Look no further! These Vegan Keto Caramel Fat Bombs are a bite full of deliciousness.
You can read about why fat bombs are good here…
I’ve kept the portion size down so you can still have a treat AND keep within your carb goals.
I’ll be honest, you shouldn’t be eating too many of these in a day, depending on your goals and how much else you’ve eaten!
Using chocolate molds like these you’ll get 36 pieces so a batch will last for ages!
Enjoy, and if you any questions feel free to ask in the comments.
- 1 Cup Brazil nut butter Any combination if nut butter will work
- Cup Tahini
- 1 Cup Cup Cacao Butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol or sweetener of your choice Stevia leaves too much of a back taste for me
- Melt the butters in a bain marie.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Pour into chocolate molds (I use silicone ones)
- Put in fridge to set
Vegan Keto Caramel Fat Bombs
Amount Per Serving
Calories 101.6 Calories from Fat 88
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9.8g 15%
Saturated Fat 3.9g 20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 9.3mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 4.1g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6%
Protein 2.1g 4%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Share this Recipe