So you made your bread rolls and fancy a burger/rissole type food to put in it. These Keto vegan burgers are perfect for the job!
Very simple to make and packed full of goodness, PLUS a low carb burger, what’s not to like.
Use for packed lunches!
One of the problems I get asked frequently is what can I have for a packed lunch. These are great because they are just as tasty cold. You can make a big batch and freeze. either raw or cooked, either way works.
My favorite way to serve these Keto vegan burgers is in a bread roll with a simple salad of mixed leaves, cucumber, and olives. A splash of avocado oil and spray of balsamic vinegar.
- ½ cup mixed ground seeds
- ¼ cup chopped nuts I used almond and pecan
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 Tsp dried sage
- 1 Tsp veg stock powder
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup water
- Oil for frying I use coconut
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Form into balls, then flatten to make a burger shape.
- Fry in the coconut oil till cooked through
Share this Recipe